Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Saga > Your life on the living planet
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 25th, 2005, 12:57 AM   #51
rabcaz
 
rabcaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 461
Re: Pictures

Ah they are lovely my friend. Keep up the wonderful work =)
__________________
Drakfot
Guild Muse of Evolution, Light Armourer and giver of smiles.
A family, Ryzom Ambiente, Ryzom by night,
Ryzom 5 year anniversary!
rabcaz is offline  
Old May 27th, 2005, 04:29 AM   #52
tygerqt
 
tygerqt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Prime Roots - Above ground during winter!
Posts: 63
Re: Pictures

Ema!

Your work is absolutely stunning, I'm truly impressed.
I'm wondering if you might help me with one.
I'd like to have one of my main char and one of my twin done.
I'd need them a little smaller scale - I want to use them on my site:
http://www.TygerDesign.net/Ryzom
If possible.

Or just a smaller scale one to use for my site updates (right now I'm using the small health image if you take a look).

let me know if you can!
Thanks

Be sweet and Be safe all!
tygerqt is offline  
Old May 29th, 2005, 04:26 AM   #53
phaedrea
 
phaedrea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 38
Re: Pictures

Check out my new avvie

Ema you are a genius!
phaedrea is offline  
Old June 1st, 2005, 04:34 AM   #54
acridiel
 
acridiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,294
Re: Pictures

Allright!

Ema, I bow to your coloring skills.
If only I was that good with color.
*points at his avatar* That´s done by me... Bigger Version can be seen here:

http://www.nws-productions.de/Pictures/Acridiel.jpg

But I don´t dare coloring it, for fear of messing up
I´ll stick to my Videos. *points at his signature*
(Click on : Teleporter -> Fistful of Dapper Studios)
Have a look, allthough ths Site is still in German, I´ve included English texts to the Video-Download-credits.
The Site is still under construction, sorry but I´m not that good at programming!
An English Version will be up as soon as I´ll find the time to translate everything and upload it.

If I may be so bold as to ask for permssion to display your great Pics on my Site?
I´m trying to put up a Fan-Site devoted to all Kinds of Fan Art for SoR.

CU
Acridiel

P.S.: Ooooh.. Fingers itching... have to pick up the pen again
acridiel is offline  
Old June 4th, 2005, 11:39 AM   #55
helbreat
 
helbreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 976
Re: Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by acridiel
Allright!

Ema, I bow to your coloring skills.
If only I was that good with color.
*points at his avatar* That´s done by me... Bigger Version can be seen here:

http://www.nws-productions.de/Pictures/Acridiel.jpg

But I don´t dare coloring it, for fear of messing up
I´ll stick to my Videos. *points at his signature*
(Click on : Teleporter -> Fistful of Dapper Studios)
Have a look, allthough ths Site is still in German, I´ve included English texts to the Video-Download-credits.
The Site is still under construction, sorry but I´m not that good at programming!
An English Version will be up as soon as I´ll find the time to translate everything and upload it.

If I may be so bold as to ask for permssion to display your great Pics on my Site?
I´m trying to put up a Fan-Site devoted to all Kinds of Fan Art for SoR.

CU
Acridiel

P.S.: Ooooh.. Fingers itching... have to pick up the pen again


is this pic drawn based on a char from a game you have played? it looks very much like the armour/char style in a game i played recently.

very nice art work in this thread, maybe nevrax should hire you guys to help them make new items, armours and creatures get some real content in to the game
helbreat is offline  
Old June 5th, 2005, 05:16 AM   #56
acridiel
 
acridiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,294
Re: Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by helbreat
is this pic drawn based on a char from a game you have played? it looks very much like the armour/char style in a game i played recently.

very nice art work in this thread, maybe nevrax should hire you guys to help them make new items, armours and creatures get some real content in to the game

Hehe, nope.
As you can see he´s from 2002. And all similarities to any other Games Design are pure coincidence. Although the Pose was inspired by a Comic-Book panel.

Acridiel
acridiel is offline  
Old June 7th, 2005, 06:04 PM   #57
targosz
 
targosz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 400
Re: Pictures

Ahh all works of Geasa r awesome.....but today I'm the happiest Homin on Atys cause one of this brilliant masterpieces is...me.......look here mates

http://users.adelphia.net/~dkn110/Ciridemarr.jpg


Thanks Geasa thanks

Last edited by targosz : June 8th, 2005 at 02:32 PM.
targosz is offline  
Old June 8th, 2005, 01:37 PM   #58
geasa
 
geasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Natae
Posts: 138
Re: Pictures

totally my pleasure, Ciridemarr
geasa is offline  
Old June 8th, 2005, 04:18 PM   #59
hans1976
 
hans1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Posts: 1,346
Re: Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by geasa
totally my pleasure, Ciridemarr
I have been watching this thread in growing interest for some time now. But more and more I get the feeling that I would like a nice looking avatar like that as well.

Can I pay in dappers?
hans1976 is offline  
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:30 AM   #60
acridiel
 
acridiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,294
Re: Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by targosz
Ahh all works of Geasa r awesome.....but today I'm the happiest Homin on Atys cause one of this brilliant masterpieces is...me.......look here mates

http://users.adelphia.net/~dkn110/Ciridemarr.jpg


Thanks Geasa thanks

Yeah! It rocks!

Once again artfully done!! *bows*

Acridiel
acridiel is offline  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ryzom forums are part of the SoR service and subject to the EULA and Code of Conduct.

MMORPG