|May 24th, 2005, 10:01 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2004
The key to Macros
- Shift K to pull up the macros menu.
- Add new macro button
- give it a name
- assign it a key (left click on assign, then press key combination)
- right click, edit category
- right click, edit action
- enter target/parameter (if applicable).
Very useful Macros that you should set up:
* Target party member: good to quickly target a party member. Combine it with a heal too (hot key number to select the bar, ctrl #, and then key # to cast heal) for a truly useful heal macro.
* Assist, quickly select your target's target. Very useful for targeting your teamate's mob to make sure you're attacking the same one they are attacking, and also useful to target a node quickly when careplanning for somebody.
* Shout: any message. Useful messages to have are "Incoming!" "Add!" "Runaway! Runaway!"
I am sure a lot of the old players will have a lot more to say about macros. Take it away!
Last edited by vinnyq : May 24th, 2005 at 04:37 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:45 PM.