PDA

View Full Version : The time has come, Will you help us protect the Kami and their supporters?

raynes
January 20th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Yesterday members of the guilds Pegasus Foundation and VeniVediVichi, under the leadership of the Gladius Jenae made an unprovoked attack on the Kami devoted tribe of Sacred Sap. This attack was completely uncalled for and made in an area of Verdent Heights that was designated by the Matis king as safe haven for the Kami and their supporters. The Matis king did this in response to the crimes of the former king who was also extreme in his support for the Karavan. This needs to be a warning.

Though the response to such an attack was quick, and managed to get some results, it wasn’t enough. It’s very clear that the Gladius Jenae intends to hold back any further attacks until they gather more supporters. Don’t think for a minute they are simply going to stop their campaign to wipe out the Kami. They have stated that their intention is to bring back the old ways of the Matis. Their actions have shown that their way is that of the former king.

We have a choice. We can sit back while Gladius Jenae gathers Homins by the day to help them in their plans to murder the Kami or we can start to plan to counter that. The Kult of Kami has no intention of killing Karavan Tribes unprovoked. But we will not sit back and do nothing while some Karavan groups wipe out loyal supporters of the Kami. Now is the time that we need to be building the forces that will stop Gladius Jenae and any of their allies from hurting the Kami.

The Kult of Kami is always looking for loyal supporters of the Kami to join our ranks, this is not about that. This is about building alliances with other guilds so when the Karavan or their followers make a strike against the Kami, there can be a powerful response. This is about building a force to counter the force that Gladius Jenae is building at this moment. The Kult of Kami is dedicated to stopping atrocities such as the Sacred Sap attack yesterday. If need be, we will do so alone. However we hope that is not the case.

Will you join in an alliance with our guild to stop the ways of the old Matis King from becoming reality again? Can we count on you for help when Gladius Jenae attempts another attack? Are we alone to protect the Kami and their supporters or are their others who will aide us?

zumwalt
January 20th, 2005, 03:50 PM
The Matis
The Matis are proud heirs of an old Monarchy from the haunted woods who seek to restore their lost Kingdom. Highly cultivated aesthetes well versed in forest botany, the Matis are both a romantic and a conquering race. They staunchly believe that, just as every particle of the universe has a function, every homin must strive for his or her true place in society. They are the most loyal servants of the Karavan.

Who are our enemies
- The Kamis : They are against us bringing order and beauty to the Jena's land. They are an evil scourge and ought to be stamped out.

Unprovoked you say, The sargents of Davae spotted the Sacred Sap reaking havok on the Matis lands and abusing the rights given to them, it was requested that we purge the lands of the Sacred Sap and to teach them a lesson, that no one shall disobey the King Yrkanis nor shall they go against the teachings of Jena or they will be punished, and they were punished.

What a glorious day for Jena it was that day, and the Sacred Sap should learn there lessons well from the beat down they got.

Know this, if your followers in your tribe show up on the wanted list in any of our cities, you will be hunted down like dogs and treated in the same way the Sacred Sap were, pray ye that thou names do not show up on a list of wanted clans, for this will bring down the wrath of all Matis upon you.

raynes
January 20th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Unprovoked you say, The sargents of Davae spotted the Sacred Sap reaking havok on the Matis lands and abusing the rights given to them, it was requested that we purge the lands of the Sacred Sap and to teach them a lesson, that no one shall disobey the King Yrkanis nor shall they go against the teachings of Jena or they will be punished, and they were punished.

What a glorious day for Jena it was that day, and the Sacred Sap should learn there lessons well from the beat down they got.

Know this, if your followers in your tribe show up on the wanted list in any of our cities, you will be hunted down like dogs and treated in the same way the Sacred Sap were, pray ye that thou names do not show up on a list of wanted clans, for this will bring down the wrath of all Matis upon you.

I am not a Matis, so your laws mean nothing to me. I will go into the Kami designated areas of Matis lands as I please. The Kami will protect me. You will not purge or remove the rightful guardians of Atys from any part of the planet. You, the Karavan, nor that witch Jena you follow have any power or authority over them. The Kami will always be around and they will always stop your foolish abuse of our planet.

turkka
January 20th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Shadowclan will oppose any Matis agenda ab power politicus. We stand with Fyros, and warn all Fyros to avoid Matis or Karavan. When we meet dem, we hold stavon high in de air, Hoowah!

zumwalt
January 20th, 2005, 05:49 PM
I am not a Matis, so your laws mean nothing to me. I will go into the Kami designated areas of Matis lands as I please. The Kami will protect me. You will not purge or remove the rightful guardians of Atys from any part of the planet. You, the Karavan, nor that witch Jena you follow have any power or authority over them. The Kami will always be around and they will always stop your foolish abuse of our planet.

So be it, you are here by tagged as an emey to both the Karavan and Matisian people, you have sided with the Sacred Sap who have proven there lies and distrust to the Matasian people.

The Sacred Sap have proven there Loyalty to only the Kitin in allowing them to further try to gain ground on this planet and destroy the beings on it.

Your guild stands for lies, deception, and utter deceipt, and is for ever more marked as Kitin Loyalists, which is the same as the Sacred Sap.

You made this choice for your people, let it be known, the Kult of Kami is ally to the Kitin and desire the death to all creatures of Atys, and that they desire the ruin of all nation through Kitin invasion by the very basis of defending the Sacred Sap, who's end is only to stop Homis from building defenses.

Anyone who follows the Kult of Kami shall also be marked as traitors to the cause to defend the nations of Atys agains the Kitin invasion.

The false deceptions of the Sacred Sap, hiding behind the Kami cause, have proven there willingness to help the Kitins, and through your defense of the Sacred Sap, you have also proven your guild, the Kult of Kami is also in allegience with the Kitin.

You have proven the worth of your clan through the actions of whom you choose to defend, enemies of the state, and known tyrants to the Matis Lands.

All those who choose to follow you will also be marked as traitors to both the Matis people, the Karavan, and Jena. You will also be marked as traitors to all those who defend there nations against the Kitin Hordes.

turkka
January 20th, 2005, 06:04 PM
It seems dis Zumwalt narro for every Karavan and Matis. It clearly states what policy it is - one for power and dominance.

Let non Fyros fall under these Karavan agents and Matis monarchist charlatans.

raynes
January 20th, 2005, 06:09 PM
So be it, you are here by tagged as an emey to both the Karavan and Matisian people, you have sided with the Sacred Sap who have proven there lies and distrust to the Matasian people.

The Sacred Sap have proven there Loyalty to only the Kitin in allowing them to further try to gain ground on this planet and destroy the beings on it.

Your guild stands for lies, deception, and utter deceipt, and is for ever more marked as Kitin Loyalists, which is the same as the Sacred Sap.

You made this choice for your people, let it be known, the Kult of Kami is ally to the Kitin and desire the death to all creatures of Atys, and that they desire the ruin of all nation through Kitin invasion by the very basis of defending the Sacred Sap, who's end is only to stop Homis from building defenses.

Anyone who follows the Kult of Kami shall also be marked as traitors to the cause to defend the nations of Atys agains the Kitin invasion.

The false deceptions of the Sacred Sap, hiding behind the Kami cause, have proven there willingness to help the Kitins, and through your defense of the Sacred Sap, you have also proven your guild, the Kult of Kami is also in allegience with the Kitin.

You have proven the worth of your clan through the actions of whom you choose to defend, enemies of the state, and known tyrants to the Matis Lands.

All those who choose to follow you will also be marked as traitors to both the Matis people, the Karavan, and Jena. You will also be marked as traitors to all those who defend there nations against the Kitin Hordes.

You make no sense. The sacred sap have nothing to do with the Kitin. In fact the Kami nor the Karavan have anything to do with the Kitin, they are the enemies of all. To try to somehow tie the Kitin in with the Kami or any of their supporters is wrong. Just as it would be wrong for me to say that the Karavan or any of their supporters have anything to do with the Kitin.

I would strongly suggest that you not speak for anyone in the nations of Fyros or Zorai. They are against the Kitin and thier attacks and we are not their enemies.

malkor
January 20th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Kami scum, I tell you this: Do not tempt our hand by gathering your forces to intimidate us.

As you have stated, Gladius Jenae will keep our hostilities toward the Sap under tight reign, for now. However, let it be known that if there is in any way a threat to the peace Matis has offered, that we will hold not a single soldier back from bringing to you the justice that is so long over due.

Mai, Priestess of the Gladius Jenae

raynes
January 20th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Kami scum, I tell you this: Do not tempt our hand by gathering your forces to intimidate us.

As you have stated, Gladius Jenae will keep our hostilities toward the Sap under tight reign, for now. However, let it be known that if there is in any way a threat to the peace Matis has offered, that we will hold not a single soldier back from bringing to you the justice that is so long over due.

Mai, Priestess of the Gladius Jenae

You have said yourself you "will NOT reinstitute hostilities until we are able to reach a more unified Matis". You don't say you will stop, you say you will stop until you gather larger forces. I keep my word that so long as no harm comes to the Kami tribes in Matis, no harm will come to Karavan Tribes. But you made the first move in this by wiping out the Scared Sap camp in the first place. If you think that your promise means that we will not prepare, you are sadly mistaken. We will not be fooled into letting our guard down based upon a promise you have made.

zumwalt
January 20th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Once again, the Kult of Kami try to lay behind the Lies of the Sacred Sap and avoid the Truth that is documented about them.

The rest of the region of Majestic Gardens explored and made relatively safe.
Region of Fleeting Garden explored, Lenardi Bravichi begins work to cultivate roots to form a natural barrier with Majestic Garden border against possible kitin attacks.

Kami intervention in Fleeting Garden to prevent Matis manipulation of nature, great barrier works abandoned.
Sacred Sap, pro-Kami tribe, present in Fleeting garden.

Kult of Kami continue to try to twist the thruth to show there means to a wicked end, through the words of there leader.

You make no sense. The sacred sap have nothing to do with the Kitin. In fact the Kami nor the Karavan have anything to do with the Kitin, they are the enemies of all. To try to somehow tie the Kitin in with the Kami or any of their supporters is wrong. Just as it would be wrong for me to say that the Karavan or any of their supporters have anything to do with the Kitin.

I would strongly suggest that you not speak for anyone in the nations of Fyros or Zorai. They are against the Kitin and thier attacks and we are not their enemies.

I will speak for all of Fyros and Zoria that are common enemies of the Kitin with the words I speak, you have proven your aliegence to the Kitin through your defence of the Sacred Sap, whom have proven there worth by stoping the building of defenses against the common enemy to all nations, the Kitin.

There is no twisting of the truth you can do, to surpress your true desires, for you have proven who you align yourself with by whom you defend.

Your guild defends the growth of the Kitin, through the supression of allowing other nations to build defenses agains them, there is nothing you can do or say to prove otherwise, other than denounce your support for the Sacred Sap, and use your guild to assist in the removal of there presance from the lands.

In this, will you show that you have denounced your aliegence to both the Sacred Sap and there Cause, which is to promote the growth of the Kitin on the lands!

raynes
January 20th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Once again, the Kult of Kami try to lay behind the Lies of the Sacred Sap and avoid the Truth that is documented about them.

The rest of the region of Majestic Gardens explored and made relatively safe.
Region of Fleeting Garden explored, Lenardi Bravichi begins work to cultivate roots to form a natural barrier with Majestic Garden border against possible kitin attacks.

Kami intervention in Fleeting Garden to prevent Matis manipulation of nature, great barrier works abandoned.
Sacred Sap, pro-Kami tribe, present in Fleeting garden.

Kult of Kami continue to try to twist the thruth to show there means to a wicked end, through the words of there leader.

I will speak for all of Fyros and Zoria that are common enemies of the Kitin with the words I speak, you have proven your aliegence to the Kitin through your defence of the Sacred Sap, whom have proven there worth by stoping the building of defenses against the common enemy to all nations, the Kitin.

There is no twisting of the truth you can do, to surpress your true desires, for you have proven who you align yourself with by whom you defend.

Your guild defends the growth of the Kitin, through the supression of allowing other nations to build defenses agains them, there is nothing you can do or say to prove otherwise, other than denounce your support for the Sacred Sap, and use your guild to assist in the removal of there presance from the lands.

In this, will you show that you have denounced your aliegence to both the Sacred Sap and there Cause, which is to promote the growth of the Kitin on the lands!

No! Our stands by those who stop the abuse and rape of Atys. This is what the Kami and the Sacred Sap have done. They have stopped the perversion of nature through the Matis idea of genetic manipulation. You can try and paint us as friends of the Kitin, but the reality is you and the Karavan are the enemies of Atys.

turkka
January 20th, 2005, 06:43 PM
We est non discussing if Pegasus Foundation or Gladius Jenae have legitime case. Zumwalt has stated the opinion ab ...er... Karavan, Matis, <cough> Fyros and Zoraï already.

We will remember what tu said but non wear our ears repeating yourself.

raynes
January 20th, 2005, 06:50 PM

zumwalt
January 20th, 2005, 07:52 PM
/ooc
Raynes, did you understand anything he just said?
Hard to roleplay it if it is mumbled like a drunk in a bar...
Can I please get an english translation of it?
Thanks

raynes
January 20th, 2005, 07:58 PM
/ooc
Raynes, did you understand anything he just said?
Hard to roleplay it if it is mumbled like a drunk in a bar...
Can I please get an english translation of it?
Thanks

I think he said his guild is discussing the position of PR and Jenea. Then I beleive he said that you have stated the opinion of the 4 races. Then I got lost.

Either he is saying you have stated your opinion and they will remember it, or that I have stated mine and they will remember it. That we don't need to repeat.

I wasn't sure, that's why I did the ...... post.

sidusar
January 20th, 2005, 08:06 PM
We est non discussing if Pegasus Foundation or Gladius Jenae have legitime case. Zumwalt has stated the opinion ab ...er... Karavan, Matis, <cough> Fyros and Zoraï already.

We will remember what tu said but non wear our ears repeating yourself.
I think what he means to say is:

"We are not discussing if Pegasus Foundation or Gladius Jenae have legitimate cause. Zumwalt has already stated the opinion of the Karavan, the Matis, and the <cough> Fyros and Zorai.

We will remember what you said but don't wear down our ears by repeating yourself."

Which still doesn't make much sense to me, but at least this way it doesn't make sense in English.

zenoelea
January 20th, 2005, 08:33 PM
As a brother of Matis I agree whole Heartedly with Zumwalt what we do in our lands, is our concern. Need I remind you that our last war with Fryos was the direct result of their meddling in our lands! If we see fit to build a wall of modified wood, we do so only to protect ourselves. If someone stands in the way of our self defence then let it be known that he will pay the price. And the Sacred sap and Kami have clear shown that they would love to see us wiped from the land, and seek our destruction by meddling in our defences. The Sacred Sap are cowards who would let the Kitin do their work for them.
I for one will not stand idle and let others decide what the best course for us is.
I have all ready been slaughter by pagan tribals who layed my bloodied body at the feet of their Kami spirit before smashing my head in. All for my token aid to the Karavan. I have learned the error of my ways and will never forgive you Kami worshippers.

raynes
January 20th, 2005, 08:56 PM
If we see fit to build a wall of modified wood, we do so only to protect ourselves.

But don't you see that your building of that wall with genetically modified wood might protect yourselves, but it hurts Atys. Suppose that modified wood somehow mananged to become part of the great tree we all live on. Suppose it changes the tree, what then? All other parts of the planet will be affected. That change in the wood could kill of species. It might stunt growth. It might make the wood unusable for crafting certain things.

The Kami and Sacred Sap stepping in to stop you from building that wall has nothing to do with who you are. It has nothing to do with the fact that you are Matis. It really has nothing to do with building a wall to protect yourselves. It has everything to do with how you were going about it.

zumwalt
January 20th, 2005, 09:16 PM
/ooc
Thanks for translating that odd post, atleast now I am confused in english.

/roleplay
What we do to protect ourselves, by creating the living wall, would have not killed the wood that we used, instead it allowed it to continue to live and flurish.

What you should be trying to resolve, instead of bickering with us about dealing with the Badits that call themself the Sacred Sap, is how to remove the Goo from Zoria lands.

Which follows your docterine of Kami to eradicate the Goo, this is where you should be concentrating your powers.

Who is to say that the genetic alterations we were performing to protect ourself from the Kitin invasion, would not have also protected that wood from possible infection from the Goo, and you inevitably are helping the Goo to spread by stoping us from altering the Wood to begin with?

We have our orders against the Sacred Sap, they have been labeled Bandits, an as bandits, that means there nothing more than Rogue Thieves seeking safe haven in our lands to plunder and rob us of valuable materials and resources.

I know I will not let this happen, and the Sacred Sap will be dealt another hard blow if they continue to be Bandits in our lands!

reynjl0
January 20th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Considering our recent emergence, many are wondering what it is that Gladius Jenae represents. Many might have the misconception that we are beating the war drums and calling for the eradication of every Kami worshipper on Atys. That is simply not the case, however if you only hear some of my more vitriolic colleagues that is what you may surmise. We intend to foster the return of the true Matisian law and the devout worship of Jena in our lands first and foremost. Years of apathy has softened and corrupted the faith of the Matisian folk under the guise of tolerance. Let it be known that the Gladius Jenae represents a new home for the bold and noble Matisian warriors whose patience for Kami presence in our lands has grown thin. Unlike other guilds who waver in the face of duty and whose fearful position they call neutrality we have drawn our line in the sand.

Choose this day whom you must serve my friends, a principled alliance that will restore the Matis as the chosen children of Jena or serve a group of low moral fibre content that only seek to empower themselves for the sake of power alone to the glory of neither the Karavan, Matis, or Jena. The Matisian folk have rested too long in ambivalent hesitation, unsure of where their future and destiny lay. Choose carefully whom you serve, for when the righteous path of destiny does unfold, you will wish to be remembered as one who aided in the trumphant restoration and not as one afraid of their very fate. Then winds of change are blowing fiercely now and the sword of Jena, Gladius Jenae, is burning brightly. For those bold Matis or Karavan followers of other races who wish to embrace that change and realize the righteous destiny that is theirs if they could only see it, the Gladius Jenae may very well be your new home.

Our dear king Yrkanis, though we swear utmost fealty, is tolerant where tolerance is inadvisable. Recall that the young prince was saved at the hands of a Zora Kami and aided by the Kami to overthrow King Jinovitch, whose absolute stance on the law of the Karavan no one can question. Yrkanis, may he see the light, has been subtly influenced by Kamist leanings and calls it tolerance. Gladius Jenae in no way represents genocide or the destruction of all Kami worshippers on every continent. Our goal is to restore Verdant Heights and the lands of Matis to what it should rightfully be, purging our lands and our lands only of Kamist influence.

We hold true to the pact of mutual assistance and honor our treaty of peace. When kitin threaten the livelihood of all homin, we are by your side if only then. Do not believe that as soon as our ranks swell we will abrogate our treaty and invade Fyros or Zorai lands, for that is simply not the case. The target of our intentions is the misguided hearts of the Matisian people and the faltering faith of Jena as we see it, for all revolutions start in the hearts of good homin. And we still hold out hope for you, o poor misguided followers of the Kami, that you may see the error of your faith and realize the great deception that has been played on your fragile reality. The Kami do not have your best interests at heart my friend, we do.

-Berrule, Officer of the Gladius Jenae

-----------------------------------
Things are getting a little hot around here, wow. Keep up the good work everybody. A lot of people have complained that Ryzom has been lacking in content, and I have come to realize that it is partially our own fault. To a large extent, the community has the opportunity to create the most thrilling content on its own. Its a living world, so let's act like it. Cheers ! :)

turkka
January 20th, 2005, 11:15 PM
I though Reynes was asking who will support Kami et Kami followers. I was non expecting it would involve discussion with Matis about what dem feel can be done and what non.

When tu done talking, den ask who will join along. I suggest tu non take Matis into dat counsil.

raynes
January 20th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Our dear king Yrkanis, though we swear utmost fealty, is tolerant where tolerance is inadvisable. Recall that the young prince was saved at the hands of a Zora Kami and aided by the Kami to overthrow King Jinovitch, whose absolute stance on the law of the Karavan no one can question. Yrkanis, may he see the light, has been subtly influenced by Kamist leanings and calls it tolerance. Gladius Jenae in no way represents genocide or the destruction of all Kami worshippers on every continent. Our goal is to restore Verdant Heights and the lands of Matis to what it should rightfully be, purging our lands and our lands only of Kamist influence.

You speak as if you are going to ignore your Kings wishes for tolerance. You speak as if somehow you were wiser than your king.

Matis lands are not Matis lands, they are the lands of Atys. The Kami are the rightful guardians of Atys, they watch over her. The lands modern day Homins call Verdant Heights belonged to the Kami long before any homin or Karavan ever stepped foot on Atys. They have been here since the start and will always be there.

Your goal is a silly one, one that can never be accomplished. You can eventually drive the Kami supporting tribes from Matis Lands, I will give you that. You can not drive the actual Kami from your lands though. They will always be there to stop your kind from abusing nature. As a reminder of that, every time one of your harvesters drives a pic into the group, they have to think about how much they have taken. If you take too much, you will upset the Kami and they will stop you. The Karavan can't help you their either as their technology has no power over them and their weapons useless.

It gives me great please to tell you that. No matter how hard you try, you will never be rid of the influence of the Kami. They are always watching you and they will always have the power to stop you.

raynes
January 20th, 2005, 11:23 PM
I though Reynes was asking who will support Kami et Kami followers. I was non expecting it would involve discussion with Matis about what dem feel can be done and what non.

When tu done talking, den ask who will join along. I suggest tu non take Matis into dat counsil.

If a Matis is brave enough to see the light and wants to fight against the Karavan, then they will be welcomed. I'm not sure where you are getting the idea that I am working with the Matis. My question was a simple one, when an attack is provoked on the Kami or a Kami tribe who will join in the fight to stop them.

I did say that at the moment we wont attack any Karavan camps, but you know as well as I do that the Karavan supporters won't be able to keep their promise. They are blood thristy homins, who feel they have authority over the land. It will only be a matter of time before they continue their goal of removing those who can not be removed.

turkka
January 20th, 2005, 11:35 PM
I'm not sure where you are getting the idea that I am working with the Matis.

I said, tu est having counsil with Matis right now. When tu done, den we can speak of things you made this call for. And for dat, we need non Matis.

Tu do understand me, or have tu been smoking too much of dat Kami weed?

zumwalt
January 20th, 2005, 11:36 PM
You fail to acknowledge a few things in your endevour to put forth your wisdom of the Kami and your beliefs on others:

Like the Karavan, the Kamis travel freely through the lands of Atys keeping endless watch and endeavoring to make pacts with laudable homins in exchange for deeds done.

Both the Karavan and the Kami can travel freely throughout the lands, at least for now.

And although in the legend it states:
The Kamis have been placed on Atys to watch over the planet and defend it against anyone who might threaten to break its natural balance.

It does not state that the Kami were originally from Atys, only that they were placed on Atys to watch over the planet.

Also, it was not the Kami who are here for the Homins, as per the legend:
Jena sent in her disciples, the Karavan Guardians, to establish the homins in different parts of the planet so that each race would have a role in its conservation.

Jena brought forth peace and propser to the Homin kind, all of them, so that we could all work together in conservation.

Low and behold, along comes the Goo and the Kitin once again, 2 more problems to the Homin Kind, now, where as the Karavan seeks to defend the Homins and allowing them to construct weapons and armor to build defenses, the Kami use there power to scorn and punish the Homin for trying to defend themself.

The Kami have mislead many Homin to there cause, and unfortunately, even you have fallen prey to there lies and deceipt.

The Kami have allowed the Goo to further prosper and they also have allowed tribes to get a foot hold and stop the Karavan and the citizens from building defenses against the Kitin.

You tell me, why would we trust such devient creatures when all they have done is try to tear down out ability to defend ourselves, this can only lead to the end of all Homin.

If we can eradicate the Kami presence in matis lands, this will allow us to once again increase our defenses against the continued onslought of Kitin, and prepare ourselves to fight against the continued growth of the goo, that even the Kami have ignored.

The Kami are allowing the goo to transform every living thing into monsters, why would anyone want to follow a race that allows such attrosities to occur is beyond my comprension.

zumwalt
January 20th, 2005, 11:40 PM
For the record I think Turkka is been in the bar a way bit to long and needs to be kicked out so he can sleep it off.

vaquero1
January 21st, 2005, 12:14 AM
CP love Kami! No love for Karavan....not even a little love.

vguerin
January 21st, 2005, 02:40 PM
CP love Kami! No love for Karavan....not even a little love.Melinoe love Karavan! No love for Kami...not even a little love.

But I do find it interesting that Pegasus Foundation and Vx3 were once touting the "Unity" banner and now seem to be on the right path to Jena. As a proud Matis I am very glad to see that Gladius Jenae seem to see things in the same light as Melinoe. I do hope they realise their recent allies have held hands with the enemy and that they should use caution.

The actions of these guilds are the actions of a proper Matis guild, we will always stand behind solid Matisian actions of this nature.

But we will also watch the guilds that act like proper Matis only when it is convenient...
Click here to join Melinoe (http://ryzom.twazz.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=916#916)
Ultimate Harvesting Guide (http://ryzom.twazz.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=4)
Melinoe - Atys Harvesters
http://ryzom.twazz.net/

zumwalt
January 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
You fail to see something here on the Unity:

Pegasus Foundation and Vx3 were once touting the "Unity" banner

This is unity of all homins, as I have stated many times in my roleplaying, Pegasus Foundation is neither For Kami or For Karavan as a guild.

As a member of the guild, I am roleplaying Karavan alignement, which is a personal prefference.

I can not make claims for the guilds stance as far as a change of alignement either way.

mrshad
January 21st, 2005, 04:06 PM
As far as unity goes. The Unity of all homin races under Jena's protection is the most blissful form of unity.

And it is towards that goal I fight.

vguerin
January 21st, 2005, 05:07 PM
As far as unity goes. The Unity of all homin races under Jena's protection is the most blissful form of unity.

And it is towards that goal I fight.Here here !

As a member of the guild, I am roleplaying Karavan alignement, which is a personal prefference.

I can not make claims for the guilds stance as far as a change of alignement either way.After seeing your other post "here (http://www.ryzom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10424)" I question why you're RPing in "Saga" and not "Roleplaying (http://www.ryzom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)". Here your words should be expected to represent your guild as a HO, this is the story for our server. This thread is about Windemeer, our home, and unless in the proper RP forums we should remain constant to the pulse IG.

Maybe it's just me, but I think to do otherwise there results in mixed signals like you are sending in two seperate posts currently.

Click here to join Melinoe (http://ryzom.twazz.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=916#916)
Ultimate Harvesting Guide (http://ryzom.twazz.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=4)
Melinoe - Atys Harvesters
http://ryzom.twazz.net/

zumwalt
January 21st, 2005, 05:34 PM
Maybe your right, and all of the threads relating to this need to be moved from the different area's to Roleplay.

Since there is threads started all over the place that include roleplayers.

jgi47ak
January 21st, 2005, 06:54 PM
Please post only information relevent to events past, present and future and the Storyline here. You are very welcome to post your own and your Guild-run events to let the population of Windermeer know what you are planning. Let's all enjoy the unfolding Saga!

Though we got a bit off track the main point of these threads was to inform people about events that may affect the storyline if people care to get involved.

Without roleplaying and without religious/cultural/political conflicts this game is just another level grind game.
Ivarion
Jurisconsultus que Matias
High Officer of Gladius Jenae