PDA

View Full Version : A scout's work is never done

Tidings
February 14th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Greetings Homins, I bring you tidings of General Deamla's search for information about evil goings on.

General Deamla is a scout for the peoples of Atys and when the time comes a General in the Fyrosian army, she is currently seeking knowledge on any mysterious happenings going on around Atys. Anything out of the ordinary to do with kitin movements or sightings of activities by evil homins such as the Shaman OBA should be reported to Deamla if you see her.

A scout's work is never done, and she shall be paying frequent visits to the main cities of Atys, seeking information and often investigating it first hand. Do not hesitate to inform her of any information; it could be critical to the continued prosperity of homin kind.

HOMINS, HEED MY WORDS!

kibsword
February 14th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Cool!

I'll keep on the lookout :)

seawe
February 15th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Yea I''ve been tryin to keep an eye on the Kitin's movements , haven't seen anyother evils yet though :? ...

andreaw
February 15th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Oooh, tell Deamla to come to Yrkanis. Oba and the Worm have often been sighted in our fair Capital abusing and harrassing innocent Matis :p

kibsword
February 15th, 2005, 09:18 AM
OBA's made a return? Wait till I get my hands on that menace *grr* :P

borg9
February 15th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Well we were out hunting on The Beaches of Bounty and to our amazement we watch lines on Kipee 'migrating'.

This beening the first time I have ever seen this 'Worker' kitin displaying this type behaviour. I was a little shocked. They seem to be travelling from the centre of the hell hole that makes homins blood run cold. They seemed to be working with the Kirostas, the less friend kittin.

Bounty Beaches was the point of their last onslaught and only due to united homin efforts was it stopped. I would suggest that these kipee trains are investigated futher and we need to follow them back to where they came from.

This sight was witness at the East portal (the one close to DarkMoor).

sprite
February 15th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Well we were out hunting on The Beaches of Bounty and to our amazement we watch lines on Kipee 'migrating'.

While it has nothing to do with kitins per se, similar behavior has been observed of the Igaras just to the East of Fourways in Imperial Dunes. When standing on a certain hill, two lines of Igara come flapping past you very fast, travelling East-West.

borg9
February 15th, 2005, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=borg9]Well we were out hunting on The Beaches of Bounty and to our amazement we watch lines on Kipee 'migrating'.
QUOTE]
While it has nothing to do with kitins per se, similar behavior has been observed of the Igaras just to the East of Fourways in Imperial Dunes. When standing on a certain hill, two lines of Igara come flapping past you very fast, travelling East-West.

I have seen Cray's do it, I have seen Jugula's do it, even seen the birds and bees do it! (But I ain't seen a elephant, fly!). But Kipee I have never seen Migrate :D

It could be down to the new behaviour patterns .... but mabe, just mabe, its not.

sx4rlet
February 15th, 2005, 08:10 PM
I will keep my eyes open on my travels on Atys!

darylq
February 16th, 2005, 06:14 AM
You got the dappers, I might have the info...

boinged
February 16th, 2005, 07:50 PM
darylq, you're not in The Samsara are you? And if not - why not? :)

Anyway we'll keep an eye out for strangeness and Deamla herself. I wonder if she pays handsomely for relevant information...

sx4rlet
February 16th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Anyway we'll keep an eye out for strangeness and Deamla herself. I wonder if she pays handsomely for relevant information...

Strangeness??

*points at Rashan* :D

kaetemi
February 16th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Today in Pyr, while Deamla was there, we had a visit from 2 members of an unknown group. Their names were Sylph and Candidialis. They were laughing at Deamla and other people and at some point they said something about their master. This remembered me to something that happened a month ago in Fairhaven. This image contains data from today and from a month ago, the day Sylph joined her evil group: http://ryzom.kaetemi.be/screens/Kae_Scr_D_Ev_Master.png. It might be useful information that the members I have seen from their group always wear HQ Black Matis Caster Pants.

kibsword
February 17th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Cool Kae, great memory :)

Wish I could have been there, sounds like it was fun :)

sprite
February 17th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Their names were Sylph and Candidialis. They were laughing at Deamla and other people and at some point they said something about their master.
O_o Wow, great memory...

Also, are there any other people who are assisting Deamla? And if so, are they members of the Atrium Keepers? I was not aware that the Atrium Keepers admitted "lesser" homins into their ranks, but I saw a member with the title "Defensive Magician" today :confused:

clwilcox
February 17th, 2005, 03:06 AM
While Star and I were at our future wedding spot discussing some things, Wormbreath showed up, interupting our..... conversation. In any case he then made lots of empty threats about him being after Absinthia, my mother, and the Rulers of Atys guild. I proceded to tell him where he could put all those threats and Sanantia appeared, of which this tryker spotted a little puddle forming at Wormy's feet ;-). She chased him off and said he's been out and about. That if anyone sees or hears of him to contact either Sanantia or Deamla.

Suffice it to say he has now threatened one of my Mother's and my future wife to be Starflow. My lance is sharpened and my magical talents honed for when he and I next meet. He will not get past me! The next time he and I meet will be his last breath on Atys.

We were north of Yrkanis along the cliffs.

Here is a pic of the conversation:

www.seraphim-tears.org/ryzom/wormy1.jpg

~Raynez

kibsword
February 17th, 2005, 03:21 AM
hehe nice one Raynez, and enjoyable read =)

If I manage to see one of them, I'll try to ss my convos too :)

kaetemi
February 17th, 2005, 04:38 PM
O_o Wow, great memory...

Also, are there any other people who are assisting Deamla? And if so, are they members of the Atrium Keepers? I was not aware that the Atrium Keepers admitted "lesser" homins into their ranks, but I saw a member with the title "Defensive Magician" today :confused:Event Guides ;)

sprite
February 17th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Event Guides ;)
Lol, normally I ignore them because they tend to lead you into crazy places like Aen's camp ;P

boinged
February 17th, 2005, 08:57 PM
I had a delightful conversation at Cerakos Gate in Pyr with Sylph and Candidialis. Naturally, I offered my services to their master for the right price but they were under the misguided impression that I would soon be the one paying!

To be honest, I think at least one of them had the hots for me but with no likelihood of payment I think I'll have to side with Deamla. Perhaps as I'll be helping the Empire, I may get some tax breaks from street vendors...

sprite
February 18th, 2005, 12:16 AM
I had a delightful conversation at Cerakos Gate in Pyr with Sylph and Candidialis. Naturally, I offered my services to their master for the right price but they were under the misguided impression that I would soon be the one paying!
I guess they had never heard of you then Rashan ;) We all know you are the one who gets paid :p

glipe
February 18th, 2005, 12:39 AM

To be honest, I think at least one of them had the hots for me but with no likelihood of payment I think I'll have to side with Deamla. Perhaps as I'll be helping the Empire, I may get some tax breaks from street vendors...

<IC>
You Samsara mercenaries may not have your hearts in the right place but at least your brains seem to be working. I'll have to keep my eyes open for these two as well now. I haven't seen Wormy in some time but I've not forgotten his insults slung at the homins of Yrkanis. Nor the cowardly way in which he disappeared.

I will stay vigilant as always.

Sanz - Stormdancer and explorer.

supernov
February 18th, 2005, 02:23 AM
I must say I was quite surprised hearing that Wormbreath had been out looking for me! What I do not like is the fact that not ten minutes before he went to my dear brother Jojiinrel to look for me, I had just talked about him. But instead of routing my speech through guild, I had accidently used around! So you must understand my amazement when I heard he came looking for me both at where Jojiinrel and then where my son Raynez was!

I however am not scared of a fat, stinking weakling. He is all talk and no action! He is just lowlife scum and needs to be rid from this planet! I can deal with him, but I do not like to hear that he also started threatening my daughter-in-law!

If you see Wormy around, please tell him I said hi - preferably with a note at the end of your sword, as my son suggested!

kibsword
February 18th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Wormy threatening my family?!

He shall not get away with this, 500k dappers for his head on a platter! He'll not live to regret crossing me

seawe
February 19th, 2005, 06:57 AM
OOh the first bounty on Atys!

8)

marturin
February 19th, 2005, 06:25 PM
You have my full support Kibs. This have been going on for far too long...
I will offer another 500k.

ozric
February 19th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Today in Pyr, while Deamla was there, we had a visit from 2 members of an unknown group. Their names were Sylph and Candidialis. They were laughing at Deamla and other people and at some point they said something about their master. This remembered me to something that happened a month ago in Fairhaven. This image contains data from today and from a month ago, the day Sylph joined her evil group: http://ryzom.kaetemi.be/screens/Kae_Scr_D_Ev_Master.png. It might be useful information that the members I have seen from their group always wear HQ Black Matis Caster Pants.
Just spotted Sylph in Pyr at the East stables. She disappeared pretty quickly tho when challenged. Strange thing is, she is now in the same guild as Deamla. What's going on ???

mikelaw
February 19th, 2005, 10:19 PM
LOL Desann is a Dark Jedi from Jedi Outcast game :P

Just thought i say its a Dark Jedi ur fighting :P

kibsword
February 19th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Wormy and Oba kidnapped my wife earlier. After many homins helped me chase them around Matis, I eventually fought Wormy in the arena and he ran away conceeding defeat. No harm was done to my wife, but if I see them again there no holding back.

sprite
February 19th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Just spotted Sylph in Pyr at the East stables. She disappeared pretty quickly tho when challenged. Strange thing is, she is now in the same guild as Deamla. What's going on ???
The Events Team screwed up ;)

kaetemi
February 21st, 2005, 12:14 AM
Just spotted Sylph in Pyr at the East stables. She disappeared pretty quickly tho when challenged. Strange thing is, she is now in the same guild as Deamla. What's going on ???That's the event guides guild ;)

holina
February 21st, 2005, 03:22 PM
During a little expedition to Bounty Beaches today we saw something that made our blood freeze in our veins.

Like previously reported Kipees seem to be migrating from the center of Bounty Beaches towards the Liberty Lake portal. However their numbers have greatly increased in the recent days and not only did the number of Kipees increase, but so did the number of Kirostas, Kinchers and Kipuckas in the area. We even saw a mighty Death Kirosta with lots of followers near the little lake (the one not shown on the map) not far from the portal as well as several Mighty Kinchers and a Mighty Kipucka.

Here is a map (http://szivacs.elte.hu/scratch/holi/kitins.jpg) that shows the rough position of the gathering (green is where the Kitin presence is strongest and light blue marks the location of portals).

glipe
February 21st, 2005, 07:35 PM
Well, I am but a simple explorer. When I see a kitin I tend to do the sensible thing in the situation, which often entails a trail of dust behind my fleeing figure. But I did notice that, at the Davae teleporter today, no Karavan was present.....

tylarth
February 22nd, 2005, 06:02 AM
Last night in yrkranis, Candidallis and Sylph (fyros twins in blue light armour) were engaged in hurling abuse at locals,the subject od debate being appearacne, these twins appear obsessed with men, and revile by women those they are not pretty themselves i believe i was even forced to utter 'prattling wenches' after the directed their tirade to me. They referred to a third, their mistress often. And indeed before too long Desann (matis in black light armour) appeared, other then joining in with the theme of talk/arguement, the only major thing of note she did say was asking the twins if they had been successful in recruiting - no these are to weak etc, and mentioning they are perhaps a cult/worshippers/followers of the 'Fallen Dragon'. when i ask directy about the subject the response was none not of an evil heart shall speak his name. also Oba's name was mentioned and regarded with distain, suggesting the 2 groups are not of the same agenda.

borg9
February 22nd, 2005, 10:21 AM
I have done some scouting around the Bounty Beaches Portal to the Prime Roots. Normal aggro levels seem much less here than usual. I wonder if even the Cutes and Torbacs sense something is not quite right.

jinnear
February 22nd, 2005, 11:54 AM
This might be totally irrelevant but I thought it best to mention it anyways.... is there supposed to be a Kinrey walking around in the desert south of Dyron? I normally dont travel in those areas so I wouldnt know.... but anyhows, there is one there now.

/ Mabus - a lonesome traveler

dakhound
February 22nd, 2005, 12:08 PM
might be worth noticing that the aggro in the desert has been vastly reduced in the high lvl areas. I was able to walk from pyr to thesos with no trouble along the way. didnt even have to sneak

sprite
February 22nd, 2005, 01:06 PM
This might be totally irrelevant but I thought it best to mention it anyways.... is there supposed to be a Kinrey walking around in the desert south of Dyron? I normally dont travel in those areas so I wouldnt know.... but anyhows, there is one there now.

There is occassionally... It seems to have got lost after one of the invasions and decided to stick around ;)

borg9
February 24th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Candidallis and Sylph stopped by in Tryker.

These two Fyros twins tried and failed to match wits with the Tryker and left with the skunk tails between thier legs.

Frydeswinde and Nine showed them, without the need to raise a sword, that Trykers have minds as sharp as their blades.

They left defeated ...... I wonder what this pairs true agenda is?

thlau
February 24th, 2005, 05:48 PM
I don't know if this information is really important.

I patrol different parts of the Lakelands regularily, and lately I got the impression that there are more and larger troops of corsairs patrolling different areas of the lakelands.

mikelaw
February 27th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Report Start:
From Fairhaven:

Today the two evil fyros sisters Candid and Sylph showed up near the stables to shout abuse to us homins again.

I was given the call from Zee (Really Zella :P) telling me the two were there...

I rushed down to see what all the fuse was and to my supprise they were there.

Flump one of the guides was being chased by the two.

They took on the power of slaves that were put back into place with my power of the kami.

Along with all the Trykers i felt sure these two couldnt do much harm to anyone.

As it was getting to the end of the day.. Soulsnatcher showed up and pushed them back with his powerfull stare.

Their souls were his as they chickened away leaving there two slaves returning back from the brainwashing.

Is this all they can do? call ppl names, I see no real danger.

Homins! Keep your wits about you! News spreads that the Twins are actually three!

Triplets - each of them willing to tear you to shreds with their wicked words

Do not be brainwashed by them, be strong fellow homins, keep the faith and we shall force these evil brats back to the sewer they cralled from.

Report End:

Cheers

mostevil
February 27th, 2005, 02:07 AM
OI! im not Zee :P althou he is very lovely so i'll take it as a compliment :D

mikelaw
February 27th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Erm yea sry looking at the /tell again it was Zella im so so sry :P

Sry honey :P

Cheers

Panda

supernov
February 27th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Is this all they can do? call ppl names, I see no real danger.

Watch out what you say... if these two are anything like megalomaniac Oba and his ugly henchman Wormbreath, they might be more powerful than you think... Wormy managed to kidnap me as you might be aware of. One thing I do know though is that a couple of deranged people can do nothing against us if we stand together and work together!

seawe
February 27th, 2005, 05:03 AM
might be worth noticing that the aggro in the desert has been vastly reduced in the high lvl areas. I was able to walk from pyr to thesos with no trouble along the way. didnt even have to sneak

I passed through Hidden Source last week and the Kitin prescence there is huge, both Raynez and Fuchuan noted it was unusual especially them being so close to the entrance to Verdant Heights. If i was to guess i'd say they're building up their ranks.

And if i may ask Supernova, how exactly did they kidnap you??

kibsword
February 27th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Wormy somehow managed to teleport Absy away right in front of me, however, they underestimated our resolve to get her back. After a small chase around majestic garden we cornered wormy in the arena, I started attacking him and several others helped, he eventually ran away knowing he was outgunned.

As for the twins, I have not seen them personally yet, but if I shall, they shall regret crossing kibs :)

supernov
February 27th, 2005, 01:34 PM
It seems my lovely wife Kibs knows more about what actually happened, as I do not recall much else than it being a horrible experience... I pray to Jena that noone else will ever have to experience something like this again.

mikelaw
February 27th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Well all i can say is if they want a fight they can have one...

Anyone see these pair anywhere contact me il come and smash them up again :P

Stand tall, stand strong and let you inner panda animal shine rahhhhhhhh

Cheers

Panda

matteo81
March 8th, 2005, 02:01 PM
There was a big spawn of kitin last nite at dryon, wiping out a team and almost wiping out another 'big' team with an avatar!

sprite
March 8th, 2005, 02:03 PM
I'm not sure wether this is worthy of being told to a scout, but there were some really creepy tryker girls in Pyr last night... the "Pink Pussycats". I'm sure you can imagine what they were like :p

Tidings
March 24th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Homins, I bring you tidings of the utmost urgency!

A letter has fallen into my hands; I will not say how. It is crumpled and stained, but many of the words are still legible enough to read, and they bode ill for Hominkind.

.. plans have come to fruition . have located . elements to perform the spell . sneer at their stupidity . her sheer audacity and genius! This Sunday is the day but we will need to wait for the evening . have planned it thus . cannot fail this time . aware that She will be . finally!

Sylph and Candi"

Homins, heed my words!

sprite
March 24th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Alas! Cruel fate has conspired that I might be absent at such a time!

Tidings
April 14th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Homins, I bring you tidings from General Deamla

"I am currently not only scouting the kitin as is my usual job, but also trying to uncover what Desann and her minions Candid and Sylph summoned. So far myself and my colleagues have had little success in uncovering either the latest kitin plans or what Desann summoned. However, we shall keep searching because we shall not let either threaten the freedom of Homin-kind everywhere.

General Sanantia is currently assisting me in my task, as there is a lot to cover and we are keeping the homin council updated on our current progress regularly. However, we still need help from all of you.

If you happen to see something out of the ordinary, or can keep me updated on the movements of the kitin I would appreciate it. Sanantia and myself often make tours of the main cities in our search for news, you can contact us there or leave a message in our e-mail inboxes with any news you may have.

I thank you for your time homins,

General Deamla

HOMINS, HEED MY WORDS

trenker
April 14th, 2005, 06:44 PM
If you happen to see something out of the ordinary, or can keep me updated on the movements of the kitin I would appreciate it.

OOC:
Now just so I don't waste days at this, please tell me, is there anything actually different/new out there that we may detect for you? Just a simple 'yes' or 'no' as to the field of play so that we can either get excited and do much scouting or avoid being annoyed after finding nothing.

Thank you kindly.

guraan
April 21st, 2005, 08:30 PM
As i stated in another post, illuminati scouts have found what seems as an kitin invasion forces in GoC between the kami tp and the kami friendly tribe... ATM it seems to be an smaller force containing mostly kipucker but we has suspicions about kizoars andkipestas aswell...

basicart
April 22nd, 2005, 07:35 AM
As i stated in another post, illuminati scouts have found what seems as an kitin invasion forces in GoC between the kami tp and the kami friendly tribe... ATM it seems to be an smaller force containing mostly kipucker but we has suspicions about kizoars andkipestas aswell...

They have been there for about 4 months now :D and been reported as a bug

sprite
April 22nd, 2005, 03:23 PM
Hm if you mean where I think you mean, we cleared out a big chunk of em yesterday. Great fun it was too :D

guraan
April 22nd, 2005, 08:13 PM

hehe didnt know that, well false alarm then i guess :D