PDA

View Full Version : Heros of Atys

vinnyq
February 24th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Let's us give tales of great deeds and heroic acts in our budding world of Atys.

vinnyq
February 24th, 2005, 09:48 PM
There are certainly at least one right now.

Haddo, our hard working and compassionate jeweler.

Not only has he endured the hard process to better at his craft, but he's also understanding enough to not limited his supply to guild only. He truly understand the meaning of being Homins. He is not only able to see brotherhood (and sisterhood! and blue-peoplehood!) in his own friends, his guild, his civilization, but the entire Atys. And for this he is a hero. Not just because he is skilled at crafting jewelries, but because he's willing to share it with all and understand that it benefits all to behave that all homins are brothers (and sisters! and bluepeople!)

Eventually somebody will catch up to Haddo or even surpass him in his craft, but he will always be a Hero of Atys for his accomplishment.

To you Haddo, a hearty salute!

vaquero1
February 24th, 2005, 11:01 PM
/Raise Glass for toast.
To Haddo the Great!

thebax
March 1st, 2005, 03:25 PM
/Raise Glass for toast.
To Haddo the Great!

I'll drink to dat! Haddo, yer de besht!

hunter17
March 3rd, 2005, 05:35 AM
I'll drink to dat! Haddo, yer de besht!
^O.o looks like baxter :P
Ya nice wares haddo, too bad i dont have the cash to get everything i need
*raises the few Haddo-crafted items he has*
"Your Zorai Diadem/Bracelet/Ring/Earring/Anklet has been heavily worn out, they have been destroyed" :(

vinnyq
March 3rd, 2005, 09:07 AM
/non-roleplay on
So no more heros huh? Quik, someone go do something ... um ... heroics.

vinnyq
March 7th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Here's a hero! Well a heroic deed anyway.

tsuko, from the Aniro (French) Server, travelled the world, solo, on foot! And in 4 hours and 30 minutes total!

Praises for the worldly traveller. *throws rice*

amcyr
March 7th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Since no one else has mentioned them in this thread yet, I'd like to add Gfunk and Saiwin to the heroes list for the countless number of trips they have organized and led. The trips have been open to all homins and have done much to open up the lands of Atys to multi-racial relations.

vinnyq
March 8th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Yes. I was on a trek with saiwin, he makes the effort to keep everybody together and run back for a single player that got stuck at the Lagoons portal! Leave no man behind, he did!

Cheers to gfunk and saiwin.

hunter17
March 10th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Yes. I was on a trek with saiwin, he makes the effort to keep everybody together and run back for a single player that got stuck at the Lagoons portal! Leave no man behind, he did!

Cheers to gfunk and saiwin.
i remember dat, cheers! thank you saiwin, and gfunk although i havent grouped wit ya

raynes
March 17th, 2005, 03:51 PM
***In Charater***

I am adding myself to this list! I am a hero of Atys because of my massive efforts to wipe the Karavan and the Karavan supporters from the face of the planet. They are a cancer only second to the goo!

***OOC***

If you are going to flame me, save it. My character is an insane Kami Zealot he would do something like that.

sk8rss
March 22nd, 2005, 03:33 PM
***In Charater***

I am adding myself to this list! I am a hero of Atys because of my massive efforts to wipe the Karavan and the Karavan supporters from the face of the planet. They are a cancer only second to the goo!

***OOC***

If you are going to flame me, save it. My character is an insane Kami Zealot he would do something like that.

Any loyal Kami supporter would do the same, keep up the good work raynes, hopefully I'll return soon.

tygerqt
March 22nd, 2005, 07:25 PM
*Raises her glass of Hawaiian Punch disguised as red wine*

Big Cheers to Saiwin :)

And cheers to all the other lovely heros out there, the world is full of them.
And remember - some of the best heroic acts are never even seen.

*waves*