PDA

View Full Version : World Tour

madnak
March 17th, 2005, 05:49 PM
This Sunday, March 20, starting at 2:00pm EST I will be running a world tour. The tour will begin in Yrkanis and move to Fairhaven, then to Zora, then to Pyr, then back to Yrkanis, and will finally end in Avendale. After the recent Pyr -> Zora trek this should get everyone involved to all the lands.

I expect this tour will take 10-12 hours. Feel free to show up or to leave at any leg of the journey. Generally each trek should take about 2 hours, but come an hour early just in case. Estimated times of departure (EST) are:

Yrkanis - 2:00pm
Fairhaven - 4:00pm
Zora - 6:00pm
Pyr - 8:00pm
Yrkanis-10:00pm

All assistance is appreciated - of course you don't have to stay for the whole trek ;)

basicart
March 17th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Bugger we doing one on Saturday lol at 8pm EST other way around tho starting Matis ( Yrk ) - Fyros -Zorai - Tyker

madnak
March 17th, 2005, 11:55 PM
>_< Knew I should have done it next week. Hehe, ah well.

grandma
March 18th, 2005, 06:31 AM
aw dang...we need to get together and work out treks guys. It's the order of the blue snake :0)

madnak
March 19th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Okay, this tour is off in light of the many events going on Sunday and Basic's earlier tour. I'm tentatively planning it for next sunday.

2reddy
March 19th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Bugger we doing one on Saturday lol at 8pm EST other way around tho starting Matis ( Yrk ) - Fyros -Zorai - Tyker

Count me in!

asaseth
March 19th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Shure. All I have left is Tryker lands, and I will have COLLECTED THEM ALL!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

ahem.

I've also herd some interesting things about the Tryker beeches, so count me in.

Noh
Zorai
Infinity

basicart
March 20th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Finaly home good work all, took 8 hours so not to bad :D

bobturke
March 20th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Finaly home good work all, took 8 hours so not to bad :D

Great trek Basic!

Highlighs were:

* Someone attacking friendly NPCs in Hidden Source causing almost the entire trek to wipe (someone started a nasty rumour it was Allthatinny ;).
* Basic getting lost in Zora
* PvP causing all sorts of entertainment in Trench of Trials
* about 10 people crashing in Bounty Beaches causing a GM to turn up ;)
* An full wipe, the only of the trip, as the die hards crossed Lagoons of Loria.
* Basic Getting lost in Heretics Hovel :)
* Allthatinny riding his mount almost the entire way from Avendale to Yrk.

Nice work OmegaV!

basicart
March 20th, 2005, 07:23 PM
The NPC event was caused by Moggle, was getting lost cos been awake for 27 hours if we didnt wait for crashers would of done treck in like 4 hours. But thems the brakes : )

sathla
March 21st, 2005, 03:33 AM
Eh, if I'm on and don't fall asleep (again like for the last trip) i'll join up with ya saiwan. I still need Tryker tps and I missed the guild trip with Omega... due to me falling asleep like a fool :(

madnak
March 22nd, 2005, 08:01 PM
The world tour will be THIS sunday!

amcyr
March 22nd, 2005, 08:56 PM
Which you realize is Easter Sunday, right?

Sorry, I'll be visiting family, so I can't make it. :(

madnak
March 22nd, 2005, 08:58 PM
Easter Sunday?

Aw man. Okay, never mind. Someday it will happen though.

grandma
March 23rd, 2005, 11:18 AM
Images from the last leg of the trek:

http://ryzom.vx3lan.com/ryzom/images/gallery/index.php?nav=%3E2005%2003%2019%20World%20Tour

dcaxe
March 23rd, 2005, 04:26 PM
I'm still trying to wash of the smell of that mount, I swear Allthatinny was putting it's bum in my face on Purpose :P. And I'm still waiting to duel that mount in the Arena!

In all seriousness, thanks for the Trek all!

Fane and Funny