PDA

View Full Version : [Guild Event] The jorney to a distant land!

endasil
October 7th, 2004, 10:11 AM
Greetings everyone!

Endasil here, leader of the guild Rulers of Atys.

We will be arranging a mass wandering, from the gates of yrkanis to the
beautiful lands inhabited by the Tryker population. This was first thought
as a guild only event, but the more people the more fun! Everyone is
welcome, regardless of level or profession.

The meeting will take place now at saturday 9/10 18:30 CEST (17:30 UK). Meeting in the town yrkanis in matis land.

Those who have in the Rulers of Atys guild for a long time knows how much
fun we have during our guild events. And those of you who have not yet
been on any, this is something you just have to join, it is way too fun to
miss.

We need you to tell us if you want to join or not as soon as possible so
that we can start to plan the event. If your a guild leader, please contact
me online. Please reply to this thread with your ingame name aswell as level
in magic and fighting.

Do you feel brave enough to face death and take on a jorney to a new
world? Then sign up here, now.

Endasil - Leader of Rulers of Atys

pr0ger
October 7th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Greetings everyone!
The meeting will take place now at saturday 7/10 18:30 CEST. Meeting in the town yrkanis in matis land.
Endasil - Leader of Rulers of Atys

Saturday ?? 7/10 is thursday !!
18:30 CEST is that UK time ? Paris time ? i'm a bit lost sorry.

I will warn you bcause I tried some times to get to Tryker's land :
- lots of skoff are wandering in fleeting garden. They infilct between 100 to 500HP damage. It's very tough to avoid them, so be prepared to attack them. Luckily they are most of the time alone, or accompanied with a few dangerous gingos.
- follow the road as far as possible. If not, you'll be stuck in a labyrinth with nice kirosta and cuttler "asking for your wallet" :)
- gibbas have parties also. doing everytime 322 hp damage before armor. I said parties because there is a LOT of them :D

Yes I know you already tried to go to Trykler's land. It is just a small warn to people who never tried :)

I should come with you as "tank" melee fighter. But if there is no good healer, we're all dead !!

endasil
October 7th, 2004, 11:17 AM
18:30 would be 17:30 UK time. :)

Date corrected.

Yes there are risks of death involved in this mission, but i think that just adds to the fun! No fun without a challange. :)

Was in a group arranged by someone else yesterday, we did not succed, but damn, i had tons of fun during the process! Lots of action, teamwork and a big bit of chaos to spice things up! :)

zenchi
October 7th, 2004, 11:26 AM
18:30 would be 17:30 UK time. :)

Date corrected.

Yes there are risks of death involved in this mission, but i think that just adds to the fun! No fun without a challange. :)

Was in a group arranged by someone else yesterday, we did not succed, but damn, i had tons of fun during the process! Lots of action, teamwork and a big bit of chaos to spice things up! :)

de ja vu endasil, It was very fun I think I left my leg somewhere.

lorgerol
October 7th, 2004, 12:29 PM
The meeting will take place now at saturday 9/10 18:30 CEST (17:30 UK). Meeting in the town yrkanis in matis land.

Great to see someone using the correct time zone abbreviation for a change! :D CEST stands for Central European Summer Time, for those who don't know.

ryuken
October 7th, 2004, 12:32 PM
i'll be definatly part of this, i haven't been in tryker land since a long time

Oh and for those who will join too and in the case we do succeed, dont forget to buy a tp ticket in ykranis (or another matis town) and another one in the first town in tryker land (that should be avendale), so that you can then travel between the two lands at will and without a BIG dp :)

paccia
October 7th, 2004, 01:21 PM
I would like to also take part in this, after geting so close yesterday.(06/10/04..and 400m away) it is definately with our reach.

Paccea

Lvl 51 fight
Lvl 23 magic

endasil
October 7th, 2004, 02:32 PM
I have a few people from my guild that will join but have not yet signed up on this forum. So more will come, be sure!

talim
October 7th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I will be there and help out (I am only lvl 21 magic so i can't do much) but I figure that every little bit helps.

PS. We did get very close on Thursday Night :)

Talim - Matis
Rulers of Atys

erumeli
October 7th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Count me in. I want to go back to some old hunting grounds and swim around again. It is going to be a tough trip, but thats half the fun! Sign up all you daring explorers!

twitches
October 7th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Ill be there too, like some others, have made it extremely close now. Besides, im sure the tryker would appreciate a neutral observer to make sure some of their number dont vanish into slavery :P

Eshin
October 7th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Intriguing, as always, but last time I was on some "little" tryker trip people got carried away with Siblings of the Weed and that destroyed all my fame gained with the zoraļ and kami ;) (imagine how much it first takes to get those fame points and how fast you can lose them)

But I'm in, if I'm around. This time around if something similiar happens I join with the Siblings.. despite that, sounds fun as always.

crl71
October 7th, 2004, 07:34 PM
This sounds like fun, I'll be there on Saturday.

Hookton

glipe
October 7th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Are we sure we want to be journeying to the land of the anarchic Trykers? Keep an eye on your wallets, guys.

I'll be there (as Sanz). Don't think I'll be much help but I might die in somebodys place.

wildfish
October 8th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Count me in /Fnuren

endasil
October 8th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Surely we have more brave matis inhabitans than this? Sign up, join the
journey, enter the other world! Become a part of the history, become one of
of the first proud matis homins who will break free and joyrney into the new
world. Sign up now!

mrcol82
October 9th, 2004, 12:40 PM
ill b going, but ill also be bringing 2 others (Elvish and Erodala)

Oblivion

Nirvy
October 9th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Good Luck!

Sadly im at work or would come along :\

pr0ger
October 9th, 2004, 11:14 PM
The event should be finished, now.

Can we have a report ? or screenshot :D

pinguini
October 9th, 2004, 11:45 PM
The event should be finished, now.

Can we have a report ? or screenshot :D

The event went slighty different than we thought. Instead of moving south we stayed to slay masses of Kitins who were trying to overrun us.
After great losses and victories we managed to kill 3 Kitin Princes and the most wicked Commander.

Due to this weakening invasion we will rest now and try another time.

zakath2
October 10th, 2004, 12:24 PM
It sounds like you had a heroic time defending Matia from the mass of Kitins that attacked it last night.