PDA

View Full Version : [Guild Event] Sunday 10/10 Journey to Tryker land and a wedding

endasil
October 10th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Greetings again everyone!

Endasil here, leader of the guild Rulers of Atys. I think those of you who
was on during the invasion today, recognice my name, as i was working on
organizing everything and shouting alot on the region channel. :)

As those of you know, that attended to yesterdays event (40-50 people),
our attemt to move to tryker was interrupted by an invasion of Kitins.
We do of course refuse to let a small heard of puny kitins stop us from
leaving matis and making an exciting jorney the other world.

we will make a new attempt this sunday at 12:00 CEST (11:00 UK), meeting
at yrkanis as usual. This time our goal is to get to tryker land before 16:00.

At 16:00 a wedding will occur between Denyria and Klinch. If we move all the
way from matis, to tryker land, to attend to this wedding, i am sure that it
will be a great sign of friendship from our side. This should increase the
bounds between our races, increasing their trust in us and getting us closer
to a friendly and harmonious relationship between our races.

And those of us who, shall we say... slightly less peaceful interests in our
relationship between the people, i am sure an addition of trust from their side
would help...

So meeting at Yrkanis gates, 12:00 CEST (11:00 GMT)

Do you feel brave enough to face death and take on a jorney to a new
world? Then sign up here, now.

paccia
October 10th, 2004, 01:28 AM
k Atysian Sentience will be there

endasil
October 10th, 2004, 01:42 AM
That is great to hear!

I hope more guild leaders will take their guild and come together to these events. If i keep getting as many people as i got on my last event, you can all be sure that i will arrange more fun things to do. :)

erumeli
October 10th, 2004, 02:24 AM
Going to be there if i manage to wake up, atm i'm falling asleep harvesting behind the stable in Yrkanis. If any of you come across me sleeping on the ground, can you pls cover me up with a nice and warm blanket? ;)

endasil
October 10th, 2004, 02:29 AM
I promise to do so eru. :)

mikelaw
October 10th, 2004, 05:05 AM
TGOF - The Gladiators Of Fyros wont beable to make it but wish you all the best in this event.

If the happy couple ever make it to Pyr please look me up for gifts and lunch ;)

Take care

zakath2
October 10th, 2004, 12:12 PM
This sounds like a wonderful idea and would be fun to watch and participate in, if I get the chance I'll come along if not I wish everyone including the bride and groom the best of luck in the ceremony.

pr0ger
October 10th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Naah, a server's reboot in the middle of action ! meany GMs :D

rikj99
October 10th, 2004, 01:28 PM
The cheek of it!!!

However as my first time trying to break through to the other side, (so to speak) that seemed ridiculously difficult, before I even had a chance to swing my axe I was lieing down dead on the job.

TOO HARD!!!!

Grithef

borguk
October 10th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Those magic no name created Kitins appeared again, thats twice now.

Dont the GMs want us to subscribe to this game ?

rikj99
October 10th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Well it seems like they don't want the different races mixing too much.

zakath2
October 10th, 2004, 02:31 PM

Well to my knowledge that is the first time they have appeared in release in Matian lands , yes they were there in beta but not everyone was lucky to make it into beta.

And isn't it the game developers who actually implement the qualities of the games not the GM's, but I'm just a lowly Fyros character who hasn't explored much of Atys yet :)

Tekosmo
Fyros Warrior

orego
October 10th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Soon will Me, Klinch and My girlfriend, Denyria be Husband and wife. All i hope is that the shard will be up in time lol.

andreaw
October 10th, 2004, 02:37 PM

I'm pretty sure the GMs have nothing to do with this :)

Love from Euginie

endasil
October 10th, 2004, 06:23 PM
The no named kitins appeared during the invasion yesterday. The invasion or those kitins had nothing to do with us as these things happend on all servers.

I highly doubt they would throw in an invasion on all servers because we try to go to tryker land.

Since the no named kitins appeared during the invasion and disapeared after server reboot, i think they were just something that had to do with the invasion.

The gms do not interfer with the game unless there is a bug or an event. Have not done during the time i have been a player and beta tester atleast (over a year). :)

jamela
October 10th, 2004, 10:29 PM
We are getting further and further each time we try, so we must break through eventually. It does help that the kitin seem to have retreated to the Roots, presumably to lick their wounds :)

I never had so much fun in an online game as I have the last couple of days trying to get to the Lakes, and with the foiled kitin invasion. It's been both frightening and hilarious. Thanks to Endasil for organising the gatherings and having so much patience with our unruly mob.

I want to see the little people, when can we try again?

rugster
October 11th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Going to be there if i manage to wake up, atm i'm falling asleep harvesting behind the stable in Yrkanis. If any of you come across me sleeping on the ground, can you pls cover me up with a nice and warm blanket? ;)

Or drag something nasty over to eat her... ;)

endasil
October 11th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Thank you very much jamela!

Since a had a few requests about resuming this event, a new attemt will be made during the weekend, details comming up later today! :)

linkzero
October 11th, 2004, 12:46 PM
I too was part of this little adventure, and I have to agree that it was a lot of fun. Impressed with the way Endasil handled it all without resorting to shouting and foul language when someone got a bit too shall we say eager.

Looking forward to next event !!

Link

endasil
October 13th, 2004, 10:03 AM
For those who somehow succeded to miss it, the signup for the next event is here:

http://ryzom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2857

mboeing
October 13th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Yesterday October the 12th, a group of Trykers all members of Evolution were lead by the fabulous Manon to "freedom". Special thanks to his great scouting skills. We are also greatful for Doxa to accompany us with him and help us take down those nasty mobs.

endasil
October 13th, 2004, 10:09 PM
And fabulous you truly are for freeing the poor trykers from their prison! Great job! Keep it up! Lets unite our worlds!