PDA

View Full Version : [GUILD EVENT] Are you afraid? Saturday 13 november

endasil
November 8th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Greetings again - friends, foes and maniacs!

Endasil here, leader of the guild Rulers of Atys, once again announcing an
event to unite our lands and helping the homins of Atys to travel the world!
We will once again travel from Matis to Fyros, to help those who could not
make it last time.

We will meet on saturday at 19:00 CEST (18:00 UK) at the gates of Yrkanis.

The recent increase of Goo concentration in the atmosphere has altered the
genetic makeup of the creatures, increasing their strenght and agressivity
dramatically. Paths that were safe to travel before are now haunted by
deadly predators, waiting for a chance to feast upon the fresh meat and
blood of careless travelers that pass by. Reports have said that some homins
no longer dare to leave their homes in fear of the danger that awaits them.

Rulers of Atys will not be among those who will accept being forced to hide in
their homes, neither should you! The time as prisoners has has ended! Let us
stop hiding, and work together to show these pathetic creatures that we no
longer fear them, that we are free to walk the world!

Are you afraid? Will you continue hiding? Or will you march with us to Fyros,
and be a part of those who will unite the world? I call all of you, young and
old, weak and strong, join us on our journey to unite the world!

kaetemi
November 8th, 2004, 04:10 PM
WHAATT??? why is it ALWAYS from matis > fyros, matis > tryker, tryker > matis, and NEVER FROM FYROS to somewhere??? >_<

oblion
November 8th, 2004, 04:38 PM
i hate you enda :P i wanted to make a event today.. but ill join urs.. ^^
btw i need to talk to u in game...

pcheez
November 8th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Best of luck surviving the torbaks , gibbai, and cuttlers. With 700+ damage prepatch, it was always a close call with those creatures even using blind.
I urge that the trip includes as many healers as possible.

/salute

endasil
November 8th, 2004, 05:01 PM
i hate you enda :P i wanted to make a event today.. but ill join urs.. ^^
btw i need to talk to u in game...

My events are on saturdays most of the time, your very welcome to have events on all the other days of the weeks. It is great for those who can not attend on saturdays.

endasil
November 8th, 2004, 05:03 PM
WHAATT??? why is it ALWAYS from matis > fyros, matis > tryker, tryker > matis, and NEVER FROM FYROS to somewhere??? >_<

As soon as all my friends are brought over to fyros i will start helping fyros people getting to other places. :)

endasil
November 8th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Does this mean that you do not dare to follow us? Will you hide? Are you afraid? ;)

Or will you join us and help us unite the world?

Best of luck surviving the torbaks , gibbai, and cuttlers. With 700+ damage prepatch, it was always a close call with those creatures even using blind.
I urge that the trip includes as many healers as possible.

/salute

hugedan
November 8th, 2004, 05:32 PM
See you when you get here
:)

-------------------
ScoRpiouS - High Officer
The Divine Council of Pyr
www.dcpryzom.co.uk - The Mighty Alliance

pcheez
November 8th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Does this mean that you do not dare to follow us? Will you hide? Are you afraid? ;)

Or will you join us and help us unite the world?

hmm, i think i will cower in my safe spot in pyr . I might wave u all off at the gates of yrkanis tho :p

I am just imagining the scenario in my head. 20 peeps lvls 50-150 with 1k hp on average. 2 torbaks aggro, hitting for 1k+ and never missing....
As i said, bring a LOT of healers :p and best of luck.

weiseman
November 8th, 2004, 07:10 PM
don't be a pessimist Pcheez ;)
Concerning the "never from Fyros to other lands" well...
1) i'm happy here in Pyr, i love my desert.
2) why wait for others to organise something?
3) i'm already too busy in the Dunes to "explore" other lands (who's already been to kami oasis? Only a few so far; we did it but got killed by bandits down there...)

Anyway, good luck on your dangerous trip :).
Oh, and, erm... no i don't want to be united: these kitins are mine, all mine!! :p

semyuk
November 8th, 2004, 08:11 PM
count me in , i will ask my guild if they want to go ,im sure they will, many people have wanted to go some where else (think cause it allways rains in the forest)

Semy
Allegiance of Power
2.5 in command :-)

endasil
November 8th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I have had lots of fun on earlier events even when we have died on the way, don't focus so much on the little dp loss, live a little, face the danger, be brave, come on you can do it!

hmm, i think i will cower in my safe spot in pyr . I might wave u all off at the gates of yrkanis tho :p

I am just imagining the scenario in my head. 20 peeps lvls 50-150 with 1k hp on average. 2 torbaks aggro, hitting for 1k+ and never missing....
As i said, bring a LOT of healers :p and best of luck.

glipe
November 8th, 2004, 09:32 PM
I'll probably be there. Moving house in real life but Sanz never sleeps! Except when that damned gingo (I'm sure it's always the same vindictive one, i probably killed it's brother, or mate, or harvested it's dung or somesuch) slaps me about a bit. You are my nemesis, gingo! So I will run away for a bit until I learn the advanced skill "gingo twatting level 10".

pcheez
November 9th, 2004, 02:37 AM
I have had lots of fun on earlier events even when we have died on the way, don't focus so much on the little dp loss, live a little, face the danger, be brave, come on you can do it!

NO, u see endasil, it was realtively safe to do so before the monstrous damage...oh the pain ...the jaws, the ripping of limbs....*Shudder*

I had lots of fun on previous events as well,and racked up massive dp. But what u are doing now is..... well good luck anyway :)

Oh , im posting late:P

so how did it go ?

mboeing
November 9th, 2004, 09:33 AM
so how did it go ?

Yeah would be interested as well. Will you get more then 200-300m past the border of the Knoll? I highly doubt it. But maybe you are lucky.

The mini event that Blade made last weekend showed me how impossible those trips are now. And will be for a LONG time.

linkzero
November 9th, 2004, 11:13 AM
psst :) CEST = central european *summer* time is over for now.
Currently it's winter and we are observing CET.

CET right now : 11.08

UK right now : 10:08

pcheez
November 9th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Yeah would be interested as well. Will you get more then 200-300m past the border of the Knoll? I highly doubt it. But maybe you are lucky.

The mini event that Blade made last weekend showed me how impossible those trips are now. And will be for a LONG time.

Well lets be optimistic about it. At least the jugulas and cuttlers had a good meal :D

evilek
November 10th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Endasil, I approve your work... you're a good player and leader :)
Unfortunately me and others LeGA guildies haven't access to Fyros or Matis land... only Zorai (We're Zorai :P) and Tryker land... so We can't effort you in your event... if you reach any of these continents tell me and we can organize a cool journey togheter ;)

You're right to don't hidden in your house and go with your brave in front of the predators... these kitins must to pay!!!

best regardz
XipeTotecPrime and all the LeGA guild.

oblion
November 10th, 2004, 06:43 AM
just to tell you ppl monsters on the way to fyros are lvl 170-180..
and if atlist 15 ppl come.. and listen we will make it with no prob

endasil
November 10th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Yeah, so Sky, come join the fun and help us! :)

mboeing
November 10th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Yeah, so Sky, come join the fun and help us! :)

I try to keep my DP down so i can lvl my crafting. And a large group wont make it far. A small one may get lucky sneaking past most mobs till maybe Virginia Falls.

But best luck to you. You will need it. Maybe todays patch will help you a bit on the way.

endasil
November 10th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Thank you for wishing us good luck. For me this is something fun, even if i die and get dp. Something to break the everyday life of ryzom. :)