PDA

View Full Version : Intendent's Ball - Pyr - RP event

grimjim
January 5th, 2005, 02:03 AM
IC
Homin of Atys,

You are invited to a grand ball to be held within the Intendent's Palace in Pyr.
Dark times are coming for Homin across Atys and the people's of the world may soon be torn asunder by events.

Before this happens let us come together in celebration, a chance to remember what we have had, and can have again here amongst the glories of the last empire.

OOC
The event is planned to run from 6-8pm on Sunday the 9th of January.
This is a pure roleplay event and a good opportunity to get into your character personas.

* Start a romance.
* Broker a deal.
* See and be seen.
* Show off some fancy threads.
* Get drunk and unruly.
* Help create a sense of community and world beyond simply levelling.

I will also stump up 100k dappers to the person I think is the best roleplayer and the person with the best/most appropriate costume.

The Samsara will, IC, be providing security for the event and OOC this is our hosted event.

I hope to see people there and bring a little roleplay and life to the world of Atys!

jinnear
January 5th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I will definitely be there...

/Mabus

andreaw
January 5th, 2005, 10:57 AM
What a brilliant idea Jyudas! I will be there if I can. Any excuse to dress up :)

seawe
January 5th, 2005, 11:08 AM
I'll try my best to get to Pyr, its a longs ways from the Lakelands though..

rakavich
January 5th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Sadly Fyros is the only area I have yet to get spawns and TPs in..

drscab
January 5th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Fantastic! I recently managed to get to Fyros. Ill be there with bells on.

trenker
January 5th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Ooo what shall I wear? Must get a new hairdo for the occassion.

And how long a story can I prepare as macros.....

Tember
Clan Omnis

grimjim
January 5th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Relieved to see so much enthusiasm, please pass word around.

:)

richaden
January 5th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Though my faith is known to be strong, I, Yamcha, shall set aside my differences for this occasion, and shall be in attendance with the lovely Ailish at my side.

Your words ring true, Fyros, and if indeed coming days call for our nations to set aside differences in favour of the survival of hominkind, I believe this to be an ideal occasion to build perhaps a few bridges, however narrow, between our great civilizations.

I wish the event every success, and look forward to attending myself.

blogie
January 6th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Hear hear

And so the strugel for homin kind starts with a great ball and when the hangovers ar gone the battel for survivel will start. No woman, man or kid will be spard i this war. The only thing you must be abel tou count on ar fellow homin's and clan/guild relatives.

" rises her bottel of Fyros Fire whine "

To the mighty KAMI Alliance!!

" Drinks heavely from the bottel. Puls out a firestick and blows a fireball in the air "

kaetemi
January 6th, 2005, 01:03 PM
*hands out drinks to all*

bmaniac
January 6th, 2005, 02:35 PM
"The Samsara will be providing security eh? They better pay us for taking time to keep the rabble in line. I got better things to do." *mumbles grumpily*

kostika
January 6th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Excuse me? I will personally be overseeing the security of the Ball. So I don't know what you'retalking about.

blogie
January 7th, 2005, 07:46 AM
My dear Lady Kostika my i ask what will be the dress code for that eavening?

anzac
January 7th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Though my faith is known to be strong, I, Yamcha, shall set aside my differences for this occasion, and shall be in attendance with the lovely Ailish at my side.

Your words ring true, Fyros, and if indeed coming days call for our nations to set aside differences in favour of the survival of hominkind, I believe this to be an ideal occasion to build perhaps a few bridges, however narrow, between our great civilizations.

I wish the event every success, and look forward to attending myself.

Ah Yamcha and Ailish. It has been a pleasure adventuring with you and I look forward to partying with you both. "Here here", for the upcoming festivities and let the merriment begin.

Your friend and companion....Tourasin

kostika
January 7th, 2005, 10:46 AM
My dear Lady Kostika my i ask what will be the dress code for that eavening?

Its a ball. Wear your finest. Show off your best. Time to step out in you best clothes and be noticed.

blogie
January 7th, 2005, 11:31 AM
"runs to her packer and trays some of the clothers she maide"

richaden
January 7th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Ah Yamcha and Ailish. It has been a pleasure adventuring with you and I look forward to partying with you both. "Here here", for the upcoming festivities and let the merriment begin.

Your friend and companion....Tourasin

Here here Tourasin! I look forward to it my friend!

grimjim
January 9th, 2005, 12:56 PM
IC:
The invasion may be grasping people's attention but the guards can hold them at bay for a while.

Rest, revitalise, live, remind yourselves what you are defending.

Gather, strategise, plan.

Live well, die hard.

Dance, drink, laugh, cry, all the things that our enemies do not know, all the things that give us strength, make us homin.

The Kitin shall never defeat us.

thewarcc
January 9th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Too bad I had to leave early, it was a great event!

grimjim
January 10th, 2005, 01:06 AM
Congratulations to Yamcha (who won the RP award) and Kayli (who won the costume award).

Thanks to everyone who attended and made it a great evening!

Must plan more events :)

richaden
January 11th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Was a great evening, thoroughly enjoyed it!

Special thanks to Rein for organising a team to get Ailish and I from Thesos to Pyr :D

Must see more quality events like this! *cheers*