Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Ryzom Ring > My schedules
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 26th, 2006, 09:02 PM   #1
raynes
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,007
The Price of Secrets

The Black Circle and Kuild have learned of the reappearance of Ma-Duk and the revelation Ma-Duk has provided. With the amber of truth on it's way to the hands of the masses, the Karavan have ordered the Kuild to stop it from reaching the mainland at all costs. Meanwhile knowing the details of the revelation and how it will affect their purpose as a tribe, the Black Circle have lashed out at the devoted Kami Tribe, Company of the Eternal Tree. Word has it they have kidnapped a high ranking member of the tribe and are holding them in a secretly located prison. Company of the Eternal Tree scouts have learned of bits of information, but are calling for homins to help find and rescue their tribe member.


Can you find the prison and save the tribe member?
Will the Kuild get in your way?
What is the revelation that Ma-duk told? (You have to play the Kitin Secret scenario to get that answer!)
Why are the Black Circle so involved and not other tribes? What could be so big they would kidnap a member of a high ranking Kami tribe and risk all out war?
Will the Karvan let the Kuild do all their dirty work for them?

Find out soon in the follow up scenario to "The Kitin Secret" scenario.

Check back for more details as they develop.
raynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2006, 02:30 AM   #2
vguerin
 
vguerin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Harker Heights, Texas
Posts: 1,992
Re: The Price of Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynes
Check back for more details as they develop.
Okay man, you're actually making me think (and maybe even have hope) that the Ring has some promise. Without getting technical, does the game allow you to use the tribes or is naming NPC's to tribes one of the Ring abilities ?

It wouldn't matter to me either way if done properly, just trying to get a perspective on how you do it. Of course the proof is in the pudding but starting with a plan makes the outcome more enjoyable. I am of course a narrow minded role player and will only play MY side, so make it worthy :P
vguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2006, 03:48 AM   #3
raynes
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,007
Re: The Price of Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by vguerin
Okay man, you're actually making me think (and maybe even have hope) that the Ring has some promise. Without getting technical, does the game allow you to use the tribes or is naming NPC's to tribes one of the Ring abilities ?

It wouldn't matter to me either way if done properly, just trying to get a perspective on how you do it. Of course the proof is in the pudding but starting with a plan makes the outcome more enjoyable. I am of course a narrow minded role player and will only play MY side, so make it worthy :P

You get generic npc's that you can name what you want.

As for only playing your side.... Exactly how do you know that this won't turn out to support "your" side?
raynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2006, 06:40 AM   #4
zangan
 
zangan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 223
Re: The Price of Secrets

About what time can we expect your next scenerio Raynes? *waits eagerly*

Last edited by zangan : November 2nd, 2006 at 10:59 PM.
zangan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2006, 09:54 AM   #5
raynes
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,007
Re: The Price of Secrets

There has been a setback with doing this. It seems that there are 2 choices for clothes and you can do something as basic as making white clothing on npc's. So I need to rethink it as I can't create Company of Eternal Tree NPC's now.
raynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:31 PM   #6
grimjim
 
grimjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,786
Re: The Price of Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynes
There has been a setback with doing this. It seems that there are 2 choices for clothes and you can do something as basic as making white clothing on npc's. So I need to rethink it as I can't create Company of Eternal Tree NPC's now.

Just use the right name and give them green armour. Doesn't have to be precise.
grimjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:11 PM   #7
raynes
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,007
Re: The Price of Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimjim
Just use the right name and give them green armour. Doesn't have to be precise.

I can't use the name Company of the Eternal Tree either, it's too long.
raynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:26 PM   #8
grimjim
 
grimjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,786
Re: The Price of Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynes
I can't use the name Company of the Eternal Tree either, it's too long.

I just used 'Eternal Tree' when I used them.
grimjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ryzom forums are part of the SoR service and subject to the EULA and Code of Conduct.

MMORPG